Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
You and that other guy should stop with the pre-emptive thumbs up for games that have yet to be released. This could very well be a pile of crap and then that thumbs up will look a bit silly :p.

Permabanned
OP

You and that other guy should stop with the pre-emptive thumbs up for games that have yet to be released. This could very well be a pile of crap and then that thumbs up will look a bit silly :p.

You're right, there should be a double thumbs up

edit - Updated with Eng Subtitled video

Last edited:
Soldato

he can't help himself - when (if) the game turns out to be a bucket of steaming stuff he'll say he knew all along that would happen :p

Permabanned
OP
he can't help himself - when (if) the game turns out to be a bucket of steaming stuff he'll say he knew all along that would happen :p

Takes a lot of variables for a game to be considered rubbish. If the core gameplay mechanics for this genre are done badly wrong then I will criticize it and I can only do that if I get to play beta builds. Therefore I cannot predict the future with this game as there is no history to go by unlike other franchises.

Soldato
Takes a lot of variables for a game to be considered rubbish. If the core gameplay mechanics for this genre are done badly wrong then I will criticize it and I can only do that if I get to play beta builds. Therefore I cannot predict the future with this game as there is no history to go by unlike other franchises.

so dude I didn't think he was referring to you - I was more looking at the poster above the one I quoted :p

Associate
Getting serious BF4/ARMA vibes from the trailer video. MMO shooter...well not too sure about that aspect - I think a game like this would benefit most from a strong single-player component.

Back
Top Bottom