Escape from Tarkov

Associate
These queues are insane, that said last night I had the most stable games ever (1.5hrs to get in though ...) no backend errors or anything. Hopefully means they know how to fix it all.

Soldato
Level 38 and feeling the momentum wane a bit, great wipe and update but the server issues have really taken a toll on my desire to keep playing, especially as time is more restricted after new year holiday.

Soldato
Level 38 and feeling the momentum wane a bit, great wipe and update but the server issues have really taken a toll on my desire to keep playing, especially as time is more restricted after new year holiday.
Maybe you've overplayed it recently? Level 38 is a lot of hours since the wipe. I've played what I thought was a fair bit and I'm only level 27!

bJN

bJN

Soldato
I’m only level 16 this wipe but am thoroughly bored of it now. Server issues really just are the ‘icing on the cake’ for me.
Echoes my thoughts. I still want to play it, I just haven't been able to. Getting home from work during the week, sorting the house and food out and sitting down to finally play and sat in a 50k+ queue when I've only got time for a raid or two (without the queue) is pointless. Also why I lost quite a few of the Twitch drops and insurance returns, simply couldn't login to claim them!

Hoping to actually play a bit at the weekend, probably have a raft of server issues just to mess with me :rolleyes:

Soldato
Maybe you've overplayed it recently? Level 38 is a lot of hours since the wipe. I've played what I thought was a fair bit and I'm only level 27!

Most likely, had a week off work last week and played most days for a good 8+ hours - ob-sess-much!

Trouble is, there is nothing else out that scratches the shooter itch unless you want to jiggle peak and leap around like a cracked out 13 year old :D

If not for the backend errors, move errors, huge queues, i'd probably have more of an urge, just sick of queuing for 45 minutes to have a move error and get kicked out.

Associate
Echoes my thoughts. I still want to play it, I just haven't been able to. Getting home from work during the week, sorting the house and food out and sitting down to finally play and sat in a 50k+ queue when I've only got time for a raid or two (without the queue) is pointless. Also why I lost quite a few of the Twitch drops and insurance returns, simply couldn't login to claim them!

Hoping to actually play a bit at the weekend, probably have a raft of server issues just to mess with me :rolleyes:

I know you probably do this already but worth mentioning - if you start the queue and tick 'start game automatically' it will log you in and as far as i'm aware it won't kick you for inactivity once loaded. I've left mine for ages without being kicked. At least then you can get on with other stuff while it loads.

It takes that long to load what they really need is the old ZX spectrum loading noises in the queue (showing my age there :p)

Soldato
Lets see how the patch to the backend database works out today. After that, I hope they take a huge look at the following:

• Scav AI
  • Lighthouse USEC AI
  • Boss AI (Especially Killa's AI is off the charts this wipe and his spawn rate needs increased another 25% if they are going to allow him to spawn across pretty much the whole of interchange)
  • Sound
  • Removal of global limits and instead introduce personal limits on high end Ammo / Armour

Back
Top Bottom