Estate 10-12k

Soldato
Hey all,

In the market for a not very very old estate, I tend to keep my cars for about 6-8 years so dont want to start old.

I have an allotment and a growing family so the estate would be ideal. I currently drive a Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI. an 11 plate, looking to part ex.

So what would you recommend?

thanks,

rotters

Soldato
OP
@HangTime

I like the size of a V50 or the Seat Leon ST and I like the look of a Focus estate ST. Lots have suggested a Skoda Octavia estate, Its a brand Ive never really considered...but open minded.
I drive around 40 miles round trip to work from Hayle to Truro so its straight up the A30. I drive around 12k miles a year so not very many.
At the moment I drive a focus TDCI sport which has a little poke in it but has a tiny boot. TBH I would be happy with a hatch with a bigger boot than the focus or an estate with the obvious advantages of boot size.

Specs..decent dash/entertainment system with satnav. built in tow bar would be nice but Im happy to have put on aftermarket if needed. I have a heavy foot and a responsive engine would be nice but also..I get that I cant have everything for my budget.

thanks,

rotters

Back
Top Bottom