ET:QW Pre-Sale Program

Soldato
Meh , players have no one but themselves to blame for this. Companies have seen the won't play if not ranked attitude from a lot of players from other games (bf2 etc) , so know they can charge whatever they like and people will pay for their precious stats.

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
:eek: & people said 64 man BF2 servers were dear.
BTW This is the one game since BF2 i am waiting excitedly to buy. Massive buzz kicking around about this on my MSN with old clansmen coming out of the woodwork all over the place, this may be the game that pulls us All back together :cool:

Permabanned
dbappa said:
Crap enough not to want your key/username anymore? ;)

key yes, but i dont want someone having my username.

What happens if they give people abuse ? oo great my username gets banned from bf2, i could get banned on forums where people think its me, etc. not worth it!

Caporegime
Totally see where your coming from eracer2006....

sgar, dont think it will work as i need a username/password - Jaffa is on the case i think. Thanks though :)

Caporegime
Here is what Jaffa said....

"I think I found a way to unregister your key to your account, didn't try it because i'm not sure the key will work again.

Remove the user from the list when you start the game and it says 'Remove Locally' or 'Remove Locally and from the online account database' or along those lines"

Just might screw up key, might try PQ forums and ask. If so sgar could you do the above when i get back to you please?

Associate
dbappa said:
Totally see where your coming from eracer2006....

sgar, dont think it will work as i need a username/password - Jaffa is on the case i think. Thanks though :)

You create your own user name/pw once you install and start the demo the first time.That key has not been used before.

Associate
dbappa said:
Here is what Jaffa said....

"I think I found a way to unregister your key to your account, didn't try it because i'm not sure the key will work again.

Remove the user from the list when you start the game and it says 'Remove Locally' or 'Remove Locally and from the online account database' or along those lines"

Just might screw up key, might try PQ forums and ask. If so sgar could you do the above when i get back to you please?

Hey! I did actually test my method and it DID work :D :D

You need to create the account on the game then remove it and it gives you an option to 'remove local and online account' rather than just 'remove local account'. This will then remove the account from the key and you can sign up with the key again.

Caporegime
sgar said:
You create your own user name/pw once you install and start the demo the first time.That key has not been used before.

Sweet - thought it was assinged. Right gonna try it out - if Virgin give me crap pings...... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom