EuroDNS

Caporegime
Where the hell do you access the IP address you're forwarding your domain too?

I signed up in July and set it up at that time to point to somewhere I have s site hosted but when I login to my domain cpanel now there's no way to access those details.

Seems a rubbish interface.

Associate
So you purchase the domain on EuroDNS ? and pointed that domain to your current hosting?

You will need to make sure you have parked the domain or added it to your current hosting for it to pick up.

I am just guessing on the issue, some more details might help :)

Caporegime
OP
It's all sorted now, it appears their site doe snot work correctly in Chrome.

The required content under Name Servers does not appear, using Firefox it works fine.

And it looks like it's broke in FF again, seems it only works on first load.

Associate
Sounds like a wonderful service xD. Glad you figured it out though.

Tried doing a force reload each time ? ctrl + r/f5

Permabanned
I seems you where able to view it due to browser cache .. what I feel is your domain might have expired thats the reason its showing your domain registrars DNS, can you share the domain to take a look on why its not working.

Caporegime
OP
It's working fine, I was just looking at the DNS records (or trying to) out of curiosity.

It doesn't load the information correctly for some reason in chrome initally, it does it in FF but when you go back to the page the boxes are gone.

This is what I was seeing:

Chrome
NZoy16Pl.jpg
Firefox
TSlI4Chl.jpg

Notice the extra options under Name Servers that only appears in FF.

Associate
defiantly something not right there end, You can always move your DNS to something like rackspace (It is free), so you can then simply update the name servers on EuroDNS and just manage your records from Rackspace.

Back
Top Bottom