Ever fancied an ex?

Soldato
Just wondering if anyone here has ever fancied an ex, and if you have acted on it and if it just messed up a friendship or worked out.

I went out with this girl about 5 years ago, and when we broke up, i never really got over her, but didnt have much choice as we didnt see/speak to each other for a year or so, in the last 2 years we have become quite close again and now she is back from uni I would love to start seeing her again but don't know if she feels the same, and I am worried of ruining a friendship, although I think if she wasnt interested she would prob still be fine staying friends, i dunno, im confused.

Soldato
ScarySquirrel said:
Just wondering if anyone here has ever fancied an ex, and if you have acted on it and if it just messed up a friendship or worked out.

I went out with this girl about 5 years ago, and when we broke up, i never really got over her, but didnt have much choice as we didnt see/speak to each other for a year or so, in the last 2 years we have become quite close again and now she is back from uni I would love to start seeing her again but don't know if she feels the same, and I am worried of ruining a friendship, although I think if she wasnt interested she would prob still be fine staying friends, i dunno, im confused.
Depends why you broke up I think...

Soldato
Me and Pheebs were a bit on/off for a while... So yeah, I have.
As Jenjey says, it depends on what happened I suppose - she may still have feelings for you.

Just be sure its current feelings though, and not just "old love".

Soldato
OP
hmmm, thats the thing, she is perfect for me, and we get on so well.

I thnk ill leave it for a bit, she keeps asking to see me since she has been back and i took her for a swanky meal the other night, so ill leave it a bit and see if anything happens. oh, and since we started seeing each other she stayed over and some stuff happened, but she said it was because she was drunk, so i dont know. ANyway, cheers

Permabanned
ScarySquirrel said:
hmmm, thats the thing, she is perfect for me, and we get on so well.

I thnk ill leave it for a bit, she keeps asking to see me since she has been back and i took her for a swanky meal the other night, so ill leave it a bit and see if anything happens. oh, and since we started seeing each other she stayed over and some stuff happened, but she said it was because she was drunk, so i dont know. ANyway, cheers

Erm, by that last part, i THINK you will not have a problem getting back with her :p

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
Ive never fancied an ex... saw one yesterday and I felt like stabbing him in the face.

Sorry but you did ask :D
LMAO! I almost spat out my drink, teehee hee!
There's people I've dated that I still find attractive looks wise, but they've nearly all lost the personality appeal for one reason or another. Oh well.

Soldato
My first girlfriend turned into a right **** after we finished and she's totally obsessed with one thing (easy to guess) and i talked to her last night for the first time in a while and she was dead open about stuff and kept hinting things, it was pretty weird but i dunno. i'd say; just keep getting close to her you sound like you know what you're doing so it shouldnt be a problem if things complicate.

:)

Associate
yup, but didn't do anything because firstly she was wearing an engagement ring at the time (which progressed to wedding ring), and then onto divorce and into another engagement lol, gotta love air stewardesses, :D

Soldato
I still fancy my first girlfriend, but just are really good mates at the moment.

Is a bit of a pain as I want to take it further again but I know it is not a mutual feeling so I just let it be as it is.

Could be a lot worse. :)

Soldato
I do, didn't see her for 8 months after a 2 year relationship and recently met up with her a couple of times. Seeing her tomorrow on her birthday and thinks are going great.

Back
Top Bottom