• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA step up

Associate
Just a heads up for any you guys doing the EVGA step up parcels being shipoed to germany can take up to three weeks to clear customs

Sent my 2080ti for step up on the 3/06/21 only just been received today 22/06/21 three of those days in uk 2 days shipping the rest the german round about

Been a long time waiting for the 3090 step up almost 6 months mind u in 2019 it took 4 months to step from 2080 to 2080ti so not that bad considering covid scalpers and bot attacks

Associate
OP
Never knew that but previous step ups have always shipped from germany also i rmaed a 2080ti last year that also shipped from germany.

I remember when u could ship to the uk address turn around was so quick.

well thankfully we dont have to ship to Taiwan.

Might have to start looking at gigabyte cards in future but i do love the step up option allows you to play with more kit and not loose out money wise as step up always been cheaper than retail outlets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom