EVGA Supernova G2 650W 80+ Gold replacement cable?

Associate
Hey guys :) I've recently picked up a second GPU to allow me to work and play at the same time. Unfortunately, when I was trying to look for the box my misus told me he threw "some boxes" away when she had a general clean of the shed.. Yep, I know.. Is there any replacement cables I could get for this? Can I get it individually? I've done some research and was also advise to only buy cables that are 100% compatible with my PSU if not I'll end up aspiring for a double GPU PC to a nadah PC lol

I've had a look at cablemods and the price is hefty for a single piece of cable. Looking for alternatives before I hit the button.. If anyone can forward me to a site, someone, somebody who can sell a replacement/extra cable from a 6/8 to dual 6+2 Pin or a PSU to GPU cable, that would be great!

Apologies if my cable knowledge isnt as accurate. Hoping I've gave the right details.

Much appreciate guys!

Soldato
Better get a non-modular PSU next time. :p

I've had a look at cablemods and the price is hefty for a single piece of cable. Looking for alternatives before I hit the button..

Not much cheaper but still:

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £74.89 (includes shipping: £9.90)​

Best bet is EVGA themselves. Or SuperFlower, who made those PSUs. They may have spares.

Back
Top Bottom