Excel VBA balls up

Associate
Right guys made a bit of big boo boo I think and am hoping one of you geniuses can save me.

Yesterday was working on a bit of VBA code that I didn't finish so thought I'd comment it all out and save the document. Fine. Guess I didn't comment it all out and left some unfinished code hovering around for one of the sheets. This is a problem as I think it tries to run this code when it opens up the document which results in excel keeling over and crashing. Tried opening and repairing/extracting data which has given me all my modules back which is ok but I'm missing all the code for the sheets and all my formatting has gone. Is there any way I can get it all back or am I going to have to rebuild from the stuff I've managed to recover already? Sorry if it's a vague description, this is the first time I've used VBa in anger and it was all going so well until today.

Associate
OP
Well it didn't go as planned had a massive faff a couple more crashes (not entirely sure why) but after a couple of stabs with your thing I have my spreadsheet back!!!!!!! I could bloody kiss you right now!!!

Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom