EXE. to APK.

Sorry, as far as I know that's not possible. What is it an executable for?

Edit: An exe is for windows, probably programmed in C++, an APK is for Android which runs Java, an exe is likely to also have a fair amount of dependancies which won't necessarily be available on the Android OS.

Is this just something so that you can play it or is there a particular reason you want this version of Championship Manager?

It's likely that to do this would take a full team of programmers weeks or months to do, it's not a case of changing a few bits.

It was the only game I think that would run perfectly on a mobile device and I can not see why they haven't jumped on this at sigames other than what you said "this would take a full team of programmers weeks or months to do, it's not a case of changing a few bits."

It was the only game I think that would run perfectly on a mobile device and I can not see why they haven't jumped on this at sigames other than what you said "this would take a full team of programmers weeks or months to do, it's not a case of changing a few bits."

It would take a team of programmers weeks or months to do.

Anyway, they have Football Manager Handheld 2012 (£5 the last time I checked) and Football Manager Handheld 2013 (£7 when I bought it).

Ah yes but they are both awful and clunky and not what I am after, I just thought it might be simple to just put CM01/02 on my phone instead..... not simple at all, especially for a Simpleton like Moi.

Even for a programming god it wouldn't be easy without access to the source code. Your best bet is to run it on your pc and stream it to your phone.

Back
Top Bottom