• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Expected delivery date for Intel 11th gen CPUs

Associate
@Gibbo

Will you have enough of these in stock ready to send out for pre-orders? Any idea what timescale for delivery?

I’ve bought a 11900K and it’s the last piece I’m waiting for in my new build. Can’t wait to put it all together!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Can you play any game with Reverb G2? For example Call of Duty Warzone? Is better than on a very good monitor? Now, if you wouldnt have them, would you buy Reverb or a very good monitor?
Cheers!

I only use the G2 for sim racing and MSFS 2020 in a seated position but the immersion is amazing. I play other games like BF5 etc on monitor at 3440x1440.

Associate
OP
Another question for you peeps doing a fresh install. Do you just install Windows with its updates plus motherboard chipset drivers and that’s it or are there any further steps you take before installing everything else?

Associate
OP
...putting the "is it worth it"/"you're an idiot for buying one" arguments aside for a moment - does anyone know when OC *are* actually shipping the 11 series?

No email other than order confirmation received, ordered on the 18th, items still showing as "pre-order" on the website...?

Mine will be here between 11 and 12 today.

Associate
OP
What? Its a review like all the other independent reviews.
It isn't negativity if the product is awful for price power and perf, its simply reporting.

I get that, but I don’t want to see it constantly. Some of you have made your point so there’s no need to keep repeating yourself, just let me and the others enjoy what we bought.

Back
Top Bottom