Experience with WinHttp required

Soldato
I'm working through an issue whereby a product I support is experiencing issues with a WinHttp request for a SOAP call.

The service for this software was initially using the AD Service account and at this point the call was failing. By amending the service login details to use my own AD credentials, the SOAP call worked - also, when running the service shell as an application, the call worked fine also.

The error being seen in the log file is:

==>[ ERROR: 2016/01/19, 00:02:08:319, TID=367020; ]
Error in request (12175)

The error code suggests an SSL error but all the certificates have been updated.

I've requested the client to check the differences between the service account and my account within AD but could do with some additional pointers please.

- Both accounts are setup to run as a service
- No other application issues are being experienced
- I've tried to trace the winhttp request using Netsh but nothing is being logged to the specified path/file

Associate
I'm working through an issue whereby a product I support is experiencing issues with a WinHttp request for a SOAP call.

The service for this software was initially using the AD Service account and at this point the call was failing. By amending the service login details to use my own AD credentials, the SOAP call worked - also, when running the service shell as an application, the call worked fine also.

The error being seen in the log file is:

==>[ ERROR: 2016/01/19, 00:02:08:319, TID=367020; ]
Error in request (12175)

The error code suggests an SSL error but all the certificates have been updated.

I've requested the client to check the differences between the service account and my account within AD but could do with some additional pointers please.

- Both accounts are setup to run as a service
- No other application issues are being experienced
- I've tried to trace the winhttp request using Netsh but nothing is being logged to the specified path/file

use procmon to trace connections for the process

Back
Top Bottom