Eyebrow Piercings

Permabanned
Considering getting an eyebrow piercing, but I do work in Morrisons and in the Police quite regularly so won't be able to have anything in while working... will I be able to do this quite soon after getting the piercing, or will there be a couple of weeks where I won't be able to remove it then put it back in?

Thanks

Permabanned
OP
Well as has been said it's down to personal opinion, I used to have the whole "tattoos/piercings are for losers" approach but my opinion has changed.

I don't really see it as ruining my body as the worst than can happen is a small scar, I just wanted to know how long I'd have to keep one bar in until I could take it out for ~8 hours. The blue plaster method is fine for Morrisons, but not for the police unfortunately...

And in response to whoever asked why I work in Morrisons if I have a job with the police, I'm a Special Constable so it's a volunteer role.

Permabanned
OP
Anyone with an eyebrow, nose, lip piercing lead me to the immediate and often unjustified conclusion that they are a tool. The same can be said to those who choose to tattoo their body in areas which can be seen when you wear a shirt.

If you want to look professional don't get it simple as, if you want to remain working in Morrison's fair enough, but I can't see the police being particularly fond of them.

Hence the whole reason for my post, I would need to have it out while on duty.

Permabanned
OP
I have 2 small marks where mine was, but I have bushy eyebrows so you don't really see them. Wouldn't say I regretted having it done (a scary 14 years ago now), but I'm definitely glad I got a piercing and not a tattoo. :D

Aye I'd never get a tattoo without a proper reason/meaning behind it, and tbh I doubt I'll ever find something that means enough to me. A piercing is a lot more temporary and leaves pretty negligible marks.

Back
Top Bottom