F@H Benchmark site: Discussion & Ideas

Soldato
Right, this is the thread where we will discuss the idea, and add new ideas, etc. You know the idea :p

Here we go then :D

Results Page
  • CPU Type
  • CPU Core
  • CPU Speed
  • Memory Setup
  • Memory Speed
  • Memory Size
  • Memory Timings
  • System
  • Client Number (How many clients at a time it runs)
  • Min. Time / Frame
  • Ave. Time / Frame
  • PPD

Here is a basic idea of what it will look like:
http://www.thunder-keep.co.uk/fahstats/test/fahbenchresults.html

Color Scheme etc will be decided later, lets get the layout done first eh? :)

Blue *** tho ;)

Submission Page
1st stage: Upload benchmark.dat file (PHP Parses the file)

2nd Stange: http://www.thunder-keep.co.uk/fahstats/test/fahbenchsubmit2.html

3rd Stage: http://www.thunder-keep.co.uk/fahstats/test/fahbenchsubmit3.html
(I've selected X2_1 and filled it out as I would do - apart from text boxes)

4th Stage: "Is this info all correct..."

Then Submit! The script should make sure it UPDATES that users entry for that PC and Workunit, not add it again. (Unless specs havent changed)

Users will need to login, this will enable them to edit/delete results if they need to. They should also be allowed to enter all there PC data into a saved file so they dont have to keep adding it.

Maybe a CPU-Z file parser?

Add any ideas/thoughts below!

Conc

Associate
Hi Concorde ... Looks good to me for a start ... I'd only add one or two things ..

Client ID:
User Name:

Other than that, looks to be a good start. I've asked the SW Eng's if theey've had a chance to look at the base64 encoding business yet, haven't gotten back to me, but when they do .. will let you know.

Soldato
OP
KE1HA said:
Hi Concorde ... Looks good to me for a start ... I'd only add one or two things ..

Client ID:
User Name:

Other than that, looks to be a good start. I've asked the SW Eng's if theey've had a chance to look at the base64 encoding business yet, haven't gotten back to me, but when they do .. will let you know.

Where!?! What page?? :)

Associate
Appologies, should have clarified it:

On Page (1): Before each result, so one would know where the results are comming from.

On Page (2): Somewhere in the Client / User Page Box < Header Table Section >.

On Page (3): Right before the Client ID, then Move those to the top of that section.

Just suggestions. If this is database driven, you could use this to do some trend analysis on a box, against a given WU type, say when you make changes to the machince < add / change RAM, Change OC's values, etc > to see how the stats changed over time, but that would require a Date/Time stamp as well.
Just an Idea.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks good.

Something I mentioned last time... which versions of FAHMon are you catering for? I believe that the benchmarks.dat file created by v1 is not in the same format as that created by v2.

A CPU-Z file parser should be easy enough since the text output of CPU-Z is not at all complicated.

Soldato
OP
Mattus said:
Looks good.

Something I mentioned last time... which versions of FAHMon are you catering for? I believe that the benchmarks.dat file created by v1 is not in the same format as that created by v2.

A CPU-Z file parser should be easy enough since the text output of CPU-Z is not at all complicated.

We will cater for both, we will get V2 working first, as we have the data for it :)

Back
Top Bottom