F@H - Have to Reduce My Output

Associate
Well folks, I've had a request, from a very special friend to put together a small project in memory of her partner. It's associated with:

FightAIDS@Home - But it is a BOINC project.

So, I've had to reduce my F@H machines to a minimum. All bit it reduced, will still be contributing as much as I can.

I'm still working toward the development of ole Stompy-II as a project so that effort will not slow down, but I will have to work < LCPU Wise > on this other project as I've been requested.

Some things one just has to do.

Associate
OP
Hi Biffa, I'm definately using the BOINC Client < On WinDoze Boxes >. One thing I had to do was get my project Account ID, which required me to use the WCG client first. It's strange that one, but it worked.

Associate
OP
I will definately be back folding .. just have to get some horse power for at home, which is about to happen friday, picking up a 2.6Ghz dual xeon box from a mate of mine at work .. heheheh... . lol. and I have a pair of 3.0's to stuff in it, so hopfully I will have two rigs back on the fold by the end of march. WOnt be as much as Im used to outputting, but, will get there eventually.

Back
Top Bottom