FA Cup Semi-Final Tickets.

Soldato
So, I am after 2 tickets to the United v City FA Cup semi final at Wembley, how would I go about getting them? I have travel there, so that is not needed. I would also like to sit about the mid-way line and about 1/4 -> 1/2 way up the stands.

Prices roughly?

Soldato
id imagine they would have a prioty system?

maybe season ticket holders first dibs and other membership schemes.

then even give priority to those with quater final ticket stubs (what stoke are doing)

chances you wont get one , becuase if you were the sort of person who follows either team you wouldnt ask on a computer hardware forum.

oh and 32k allocation per team and prices are either £30,£40,£50 and £60

Soldato
I can only speak about the Spurs vs. Portsmouth semi-final from last year but priority went to season ticket holders and then members.

Decent tickets like the ones that you're after went very quickly to season ticket holders. The rest (mostly in the nose-bleeds) went just as quickly when released to members.

I doubt it'll be much easier for Man Utd vs. Man City. Man City don't get to semi-finals very often and there's tonnes of Man Utd fans who live close to Wembley. :p

Soldato
You only chance is a tout and thats a gamble that could potentially cost you £100+ as you never know if the ticket is any good until you hit the turnstile. Still wish I'd gone down to Cardiff for the Saints V's Arsenal final it just never occured to me that we would fall so far so quickly and that it might be my one and only chance of a big day out.

Man of Honour
i can't believe how hard it is to get tickets for these games nowadays. I missed out list year by 10 points as a Spurs member..

I recall never having any problems for any previous semis or finals. I got both a Uefa cup final and 87 FA cup final tickets by just queueing up all day they went on sale. Cost me £8.50 for an FA cup final ticket.. :)

Back
Top Bottom