Failed driving test :(

Associate
Totally gutted, I felt my test went perfect and honestly feel robbed & cheated.

Little old man with a smirk telling me I'd failed, I swear I nearly hit him!

Turns out him and my instructor once had an argument and my instructor called him a *****...Think this might have had any effect? DAMN RIGHT! :mad:

How debatable is mirrors? I'm so blatant with them aswell.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Associate
OP
If you react like this to a failed test, how on earth will you react to an actual serious situation whilst behind the wheel of a ton of steel?

Reacting like this due to me feeling cheated. This is totally different circumstances to dealing with an issue on the road?

Associate
OP
^^ this.

I love how most new drivers assume that passing the test = being able to drive.

You learn far more in your first 6 months alone on the road than you do in the lessons before passing your test.

Maybe so but for 40min's my drive was near perfect!

What exactly did you fail on?

I thought my test went horribly and passed, it's just your luck on the day!

Use of mirrors changing direction.

Associate
OP
Instructor told me not to place a complaint because it will go against him and might go against me in my next test. He said he'll come along with me next time if it's the same instructor.

Associate
OP
People cling on to anything as an excuse why they failed.

Why would a examiner fail someone out of spite? They are only giving the instructor more money from additional lessons.

Seriously I'm not a biased person, I fully understand when I make a mistake they happen all the time! But this was a situation I know was fine and to fail on something to trivial is ludicrous.

Having someone not pass goes against the instructor and their reputation, reputation is much more important that a few more £20 notes from me.

Associate
OP
Booked another test, he let's be honest it's possible he could have failed me on purpose. I believe my standard was good enough and if my instructor was in the car he would have said the same.

I've had enough lessons to know when I've screwed up.

Associate
OP
Hey you people need to realize I was not cocky what so ever, I drove extremely safely and was polite even after I failed. My temper doesn't control my actions, of course I wasn't actually going to hit him but that's what I wanted to do!

I can honestly say I felt I deserved to pass, he told me another driver had to slow down and I didn't use my mirrors properly changing lane (all in one situation not separate) This I feel was total bs, it's that simple.

** Honestly if I felt I'd made a mistake I'd have regretted it and looked forward, everyone seems to remember the error's they've made, I don't. **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom