Failing a CBT

Associate
I might take one soon, feel i will fail though, had a brief lesson the other day and felt pretty spaced out. Maybe i am too old and passed it or maybe i just haven't been out of my comfort zone for so long that it's all a bit overwhelming. The instructor seemed to indicate that i am not ready for a CBT although most people just dive right into a CBT without even a lesson and pass it. Ah. 10 years ago i would have walked it but now i am a different person. Who passed their CBT first time, and also first time being on a bike?

Associate
OP
I say go for it, maybe see how many different CBT instructors are in your area.

I did a CBT 6 years ago, flew through it on a 600cc which was crazy and the instructor was an idiot.

Fast forward 6 years, I did my CBT, had to come back as I was a nervous wreck but the second sighting on this CBT was spot on and my instructor was awesome! (different instructor) Now I am sat here with a 2007 650 suzuki bandit sat in my front room after having driven 300 miles there and back to get it today :)

So just go for it. Ignore the ped boys and chavs and make a point to the instructor that your nervous. One good CBT run and you will be booking DAS:D

Thanks guys, good advice, just what i needed and yes Brackish i think i do need another instructor which i will will seek.

Back
Top Bottom