family car

Permabanned
OP
I bought a cheap FRV and used the remainder for a proper car!

I prefer the FRV

(I'll get my coat ; just my two pennith)

I've had my fair share of boy racer cars, before the Mondeo I had a shiny new A45 but then we had our first child and couldn't even fit a pram in it hence the Mondeo 240.

I don't really drive much, mostly the Mrs that drives the kids about and a few trips to centerparcs per year.

We are sure we want an SUV, I'm here just asking if anyone has any better alternatives to the CR-V with a nice spec and 18k budget.

Permabanned
OP
Decided to go for a brand new CR-V 2.0 petrol hybrid EX. Was a pretty good deal to be fair and I would have had a major gripe with the previous infotainment system.

Associate
Decided to go for a brand new CR-V 2.0 petrol hybrid EX. Was a pretty good deal to be fair and I would have had a major gripe with the previous infotainment system.

The previous system was meant o be terrible but I don't know how much better the present system is either! At least it will have carplay/Android Auto

Permabanned
OP
The previous system was meant o be terrible but I don't know how much better the present system is either! At least it will have carplay/Android Auto

Yeah I think its slightly better and there are no physical buttons on the side (ew), but i'll be using AA anyway.

It has a HDMI slot, so you can watch netflix etc when engine is off - wonder if one could bypass that.

Back
Top Bottom