Fan config in AIO P350X

Associate
In my current setup I have my CPU AIO at the front as intake using 2x Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pros.

As my exhaust, I have the stock case fan at the rear.

I'm wondering if it would be better to have this at the top due to the heat rising off the GFX card rather than trying to blow it out at 90degrees.
I have 2 spare Akasa Vipers (airflow fans) and unsure whether to use both of these as a rear + top exhaust or the stock as rear + viper as top or just stick with the stock at rear or move to top.

Maybe too much negative pressure would be created?

Soldato
In this case I'd say experimentation is good. Air flow is a very analog thing and each case is different. No pun intended :D

Are you unhappy with current temperatures? Are you aiming for less noise? If you're concerned about temperatures and negative pressure, it might make sense to add an intake feeding the graphics card if possible. You could then decide if the exhaust needs changing or adding to, after that's done.

Soldato
Without knowing what your system is makes is impossible to make any educated suggestions about case airflow. What AIO do you have .. like is it using a 1x 120mm fan, 2x 120mm fans, 1x 140mm fan, 2x 140mm fans, 3x 120mm fans?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom