Farthest Frontier - AoE, Settlers type game

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
The last intense one I played was when WC3 was quite new. I think the new level of playing these games with focus on super reaction times and micro tactics made it less of an enjoyable experience (online/multiplayer). It then becomes who expends the most amount of time playing the game and treating it like a job, its ok if your paid to play it lol.

Associate
The last intense one I played was when WC3 was quite new. I think the new level of playing these games with focus on super reaction times and micro tactics made it less of an enjoyable experience (online/multiplayer). It then becomes who expends the most amount of time playing the game and treating it like a job, its ok if your paid to play it lol.

fortunately this is more of a sandbox survival town builder where your more worried about food, disease and the elements with occasional bandit raids. theres no enemy factions or Starcraft style actions per minute gameplay.

Soldato
I've just got this, but I'm waiting a few days for the drop of the 0.75 patch before trying it out.
It seems that patch should offer some needed fixes, this post detailing those and some plans for other changes in the future....

it could well be a little too complicated for me to figure out, as it is. The noted patch seems to offer some hope in helping with that, after all it is in a very early stage of EA.

Man of Honour
Love the look of this, not really interested until it comes out of early access, but I've got it on my wishlist for then.
Its got quite a lot of content already, I'm hoping that Crate support it as well as they supported Grim Dawn, if they do then there should be a lot of post 1.0 content added too.

Associate
Its got quite a lot of content already, I'm hoping that Crate support it as well as they supported Grim Dawn, if they do then there should be a lot of post 1.0 content added too.
Reaching 9.2 currently and 9.3 is in testing soonish.
so going onwards that 1.0

Back
Top Bottom