FAST small form factor resin printer (with UK stockists)

Associate
I'm looking for a small desktop resin printer to compliment my large form factor printers. I've never really looked at small units so I don't really know much about them or what is considered to be good\bad, and I need some recommendations from people with more experience.

Essentially, I need something that's fast out of the box without having to resort to strange or unusual custom profiles or slicer tweaks, and which is big enough to print two 35mm scale miniatures at a time, or one miniature and some accessories. The kind that you would use for tabletop RPGs.

Actual resolution is less important than speed. I already have high resolution printers, I don't have a fast printer though, this is mostly for doing small items while the larger printers are occupied, or which don't warrant the time and mess of setting up a larger printer.

Must have a UK stockist.

So far I'm considering an Elegoo Mars 3, unless there is something faster on the market. Certainly nothing bigger.

Mars 3 every time.
I have a Mars 2 and they are reasonably fast out of the gate. I've not messed with profiles or speed boosts or anything.
Make sure you get the wash and cure station at the same time. I wouldn't have a resin printer without that.

Back
Top Bottom