Fatherboard vs Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Fatherboards For Justice!

There are motherboards and daughterboards, but no father or sonboards, or nephewboards for that matter.
It's sexist and disgusting, and shouldn't be allowed! :D
And on the subject, if 'lads' mags' end up getting banned, then I want the Diet Coke ads banned as well- how dare women see men as sex objects... It has to work both ways, otherwise it isn't equality...!

Soldato
Fatherboards For Justice!

There are motherboards and daughterboards, but no father or sonboards, or nephewboards for that matter.
It's sexist and disgusting, and shouldn't be allowed! :D
And on the subject, if 'lads' mags' end up getting banned, then I want the Diet Coke ads banned as well- how dare women see men as sex objects... It has to work both ways, otherwise it isn't equality...!

I am with you brother!

If I were to swagger up to a young pretty thing and talk dirty, it would put me on a register. But if a WOMAN talks dirty to me, its £1.30 a minute!

Associate
It's a play on words, it's called a motherboard (as opposed to fatherboard) as things are plugged into it. Sometime ago when the term motherboard was first used I have read that the term babyboard was used instead of daughterboard, although seeing as things can be plugged into daughterboards it's probably a good thing that that was changed.

Avenged count yourself lucky you'd only be put on a register, I'd probably end up in hospital or a morgue.

Last edited:
Associate
Motherboard, Daughterboard. All mostly female names because they take things. They have slots you stick stuff in.

Someday your parents will explain the birds and the bees and it will make a lot more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom