Feedback for others?

Permabanned
Decisions?

I bought an LCD monitor from an auction site, paid through Paypal, on the spot, as I always do.

Sent, instant friendly notification, to say I'd paid, and asked a couple of questions .... nothing.

7 days later, nothing.

Sent a probing email, asking when monitor would be sent, 2 days later, got a short reply saying it will be sent today, my Brother had a car crash, I've been busy. ETC

Yesterday, monitor arrives, the postie was half holding it in the poorly packaging was spewing shredded paper like a wedding!

Surprisingly, the Monitor, wrapped in a plastic shopping bag and full of thumb prints on the screen, and the stand for it were still in the well worn cardboard box. No VGA or power cable though :(

In Fairness, the LCD monitor does work, no dead pixels that I can see so far.

Looking at this guys history now, he's usually posting late and often dishonest. But does have a rating of %95 or so.

He's held my instant payment to ransom, no feedback from him, for me in near 2 weeks, but I bet if I leave even a neutral feedback for him, I'll get similar, despite my *instant* payment and so far 100% rating?

This guy is a danger zone for buying, he should at least get a neutral feed back on this one, trouble is, with me paying on the second, I'll likely have a less than positive feedback from him too, oither wise, why wouldent he have given me instant feedback, for instant payment, 2 weeks ago?

Back
Top Bottom