Female Sneezing

Let your sneeze free! erm no. Its polite to stifle a sneeze id say. Men are far more uncouth than the average lady hence why most seem to just let rip. Sneezing isnt particularly attractive either.

I remember when i heard Jimmy Carr sneeze during a stand up act, was quite weird, as it was completely silent in the theater afterwards. Was quite funny in a weird way..

.... you had to be there...

My wife (who is also a teacher) sneezes as good as anyone. Unfortunately, she usually does about 20 in a row, by which time I want to rip my own ears off and shove them up her adorable little nose just to keep her quiet.
But instead I get my own back with a nice fart. Now that's something females can't do properly.

I've noticed this as well, it's just them trying to be cute...

It's quite funny in winter when you get a girl sneeze then an attention whore do one that scares the crap out of whoever is near.

greenlizard0 said:
If they sneeze properly like men, then internal forces conspire such that their ovaries pop out.

That's a vital evolutionary tool, all embryos are initially female but when one is strong enough to deliver a truly manly sneeze their ovaries do indeed pop out and become testicles. And that's the real difference between the sexes people: sneezing.

Jumpingmedic said:
That's a vital evolutionary tool, all embryos are initially female but when one is strong enough to deliver a truly manly sneeze their ovaries do indeed pop out and become testicles. And that's the real difference between the sexes people: sneezing.

Haha, very nice theory there. :)

But what about their breasts?

This is the same as farting... I was down the pub one night, getting a round in at the bar and i needed to drop my guts, well, i didn't wanna make a scene, so i let it out slowly, and it came out as a high pitched scream... :eek:

Some guy stood next to me, who i had never met before, said "hey mate, if ya gonna fart, fart like a man"... :D

So i guess men and women sneeze/burp/fart differently to men... Maybe the govenment or the lottery could give me a grant, and i could study this in more detail... :rolleyes:

Fraggr said:
Haha, very nice theory there. :)

But what about their breasts?

Sneezing strengthens the diaphragm which is essential for breathing, since female foetuses are unable to sneeze to a sufficient degree for proper diaphragm development they must endure constant pre-natal hiccuping to strengthen it instead. This also results in stretching of the skin in the chest area because of the constant movement.

Simian said:
Damn... My Wife must be holding in 30 years of Sneezes then!! ;) (hehe I'm a lucky man!!)

Tis true the longer they hold them in the bigger they get but, they deflate at a set rate over time and as such you can end up with knee warmers.

Back
Top Bottom