Feminism spin-off.

Soldato
That's not a conscious decision, it's evolution in progress. Which sums up this ridiculous attempt at social engineering; men aren't biologically constructed to desire sexual exchange with women who are way past child bearing age. And that's probably the fundamental issue, we are now so far evolved that social and biological evolution are vying for dominance.

Read Romans 8:6.

Caporegime
If people are being Too fussy and taking things too far its their loss. It will bite you in the end.

Men or women can have unrealistic goals on the dating scene. Can say that it's sexist or whatever to not like a certain body shape but in the end it will be these people who are alone when they look back and wonder why others didnt follow their views.

Thats my opinion of it and why I'm not bothered by what anyone says.

V F

V F

Soldato
If people are being Too fussy and taking things too far its their loss. It will bite you in the end.

Men or women can have unrealistic goals on the dating scene. Can say that it's sexist or whatever to not like a certain body shape but in the end it will be these people who are alone when they look back and wonder why others didnt follow their views.

Thats my opinion of it and why I'm not bothered by what anyone says.

Crazy isn't it. It seems so many just don't want to get along and looking for an argumentative fight. For what?

Caporegime
Crazy isn't it. It seems so many just don't want to get along and looking for an argumentative fight. For what?

Just a thing now.
There are a lot of good pressure groups (I agree with the vegatarian/vegan push for example) but there are so many extreme groups.

And with social media and the Internet how it is it is easy to fall into a place where the media stream to you what you want to see and find other people who agree with you. Before you know it all you are being exposed to is a niche in society being duped into believing it has a massive following.

Take the plus size thing. These people can believe its great to be plus size etc and that men should (and will) like them for who they are. But its not going to change the populations mind if they aren't already there.

But it doesn't hurt you or me. We havent lost anything. It only hurts them.

Extreme anything is rarely good. But now you can easily associate with so many people who share your view it's easy to believe that it isn' eextreme.

I see my step dad is getting into conspiracy theory stuff. And obviously can find so much information to back it up and point me to random article X. Its exactly the same. Fringe doesn't seem so fringe anymore when youre embedded in it!

Caporegime
Men or women can have unrealistic goals on the dating scene.

Trans dating can be even more delusional.

There is a view by some trans people that it is "transphobic" for a straight "cis" male to not want to date a trans woman.

It is like saying that a gay man is sexist for not wanting to date women.

Soldato
OP
Trans dating can be even more delusional.

There is a view by some trans people that it is "transphobic" for a straight "cis" male to not want to date a trans woman.

It is like saying that a gay man is sexist for not wanting to date women.

Ha - sometimes! But most MtF trans people are straight, not gay. So often what you find is the trans person (who usually still has full male equipment) calling lesbian women bigots for not wanting to sleep with them. Search the term "Cotton Ceiling" if you want to see some hair-raising examples. There's also the issue that trans people who call themselves "lesbians" wont date other trans "lesbians". I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Caporegime
There's also the issue that trans people who call themselves "lesbians" wont date other trans "lesbians". I wonder why? :rolleyes:

That is amusingly ironic - they want to be treated the same as any other women but they themselves often draw a distinction too and would prefer a regular woman over a trans woman. :D

Soldato
In my early days of the IRC (internet reley chat - abit like an older version of discord), in some of the channels of a sexual nature trans men and women just put tg (trans gender) in their profile. Nobody had a problem with it. But these days it seems that some of the militants that push alternative sexual identity groups are presenting a situation that can't be achieved. But as the push back happens its the trans people who take it as a personal rejection of them.

I'm realising as I grow older is that every sexual identity is under attack. I believe it is a deliberate distortion of reality that results in nobody winning and society becoming more hostile as most people feel insecure. I say deliberate because the solutions to many problems in this area could be, and have been in the past, resolved easily under proper guidance. But these days those guides have chosen to make trouble for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom