fiesta 1.0 ecoboost

Soldato
what of them guys?

looking at maybe a 13/14 plate 7k figure. Reviews are giving them the 4 out 5 stars but what's it like living with them. The ones I can see are mostly the 125's. I'm not looking for a pocket rocket but I don't really want to be bored to death.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys. I am basically looking for a small hatch with good mpg to do roughly 8 to 10k a year in for about 7k. Wanting to replace my 09 plate 2.3 auto mondeo titanium x which is currently returning roughly 24 mpg. So even at 8k miles a year its still costing a small fortune on petrol.

Soldato
OP
I do a lot of short runs on long runs I get very low 30's. If there is something wrong I wouldn't know where to look. No warning lights etc full service history from ford.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the info guys. Looking around it seems they are bad for the coolant pipe leading to the turbo corroding. Not a big fix but a fix and potential new engine none the less.

Mpg could be better as always. I know ford have always been on the lower end of the mpg tables but still better than what I get just now.

Back
Top Bottom