Caporegime
Ooh Skippi :(...

ps3ud0 :cool:

As far as I can tell these four aren't in Fifa 10:

Serbia
Chile
Ghana
Ivory Coast

As far as formations go I think that 6 man layered defence sounds like a good idea in theory, let's try it and just see how things work. Comms definitely needs to be used more in regards to play ie "Pass it to my feet" stuff like that instead of just gang raping me over it. :p

The only problem I have with Fifa and comms is that it seems to make players like Skip very quiet, when in RDR and U2 I could hear him fine, no worries with you Pol, everyone can ALWAYS hear you. :p Oh and the other problem is the garbled comms that pop up now and again, makes you feel like a right muppet when you've just asked someone something, or said something at length only for someone on the other end to go: " I didn't hear ANY of that" :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
The way I thought of comms is to prevent it being a mess of 'pass to me' etc, is to ensure one main person directs it when possible, which made me think of the Human ANY as that makes some logical sense.

Outside of that and looking at the aim of scoring then Ive assumed passing to the STs in a manner they want it would help us score.

When it comes to CPU ANY I still think the CAM should be asking for the ball from CPU in most situations (common sense dictates) to feed either the AMs or STs

Im sure the form Ive suggested already exists on Skips list - though he favours 1 line of 5 defenders while I favour layers of them...

Soldato
I sucked at wings the other night sorry for going across into ST just habbit. I prefer CAM if im honest, feel i'm quite good at picking out a through ball and finding the right pass. Lose the ball a few times but i modified my pro a bit to help.

Wouldnt mind trying ANY sometime. Enjoying the games, going through learning curve with you guys so bare with me ;)

Caporegime
Pol, I went and bought HD Remix earlier, dropped you a message on PSN as well if you fancied a few games on it later. I haven't played it online yet but apparently it's lag free a lot of the time, not sure what private matches would be like but anything has to be better than Tekken 5. :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Will be cool - it is very unforgiving though as you need perfect technique to get stuff done - I find it hard doing specials and the motion for some characters is different over SF4...

Soldato
Think I'm a bit over Clubs for the moment so I'll leave you guys to it, I can't get the hang of it really. It all feels like a total lottery making it really hard to control matches and not giving you much satisfaction when you win- it often seems you win matches because you get more breaks than the other team rather than actually earning it.

I'll stick to 1v1 and maybe join in with you all every once in a while. If anyone's up for a 1v1 match then just drop me a message if you see me on PSN. I should also mention that the mighty New Zealand took down Si's Arsenal last night. :p

Caporegime
The problem is in all honesty if you dont persevere with Club then its far more difficult to appreciate the satisfication of a win - Im sure Skip/Kill can confirm that as they are decent 1v1 and Club players (well they can be sometimes).

IMHO doing well in Club is far more satisfying than 1v1 and just joining for the odd occasion just wont make you appreciate it - anyway though Im kinda biased :p...

Back
Top Bottom