***FIFA 10 PS3 Tournament***

Caporegime
Just rebooting OMS - conn was fine before we got kicked but was all over place as soon as we restarted...

Cheeky form change for the restart ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Just rebooting OMS - conn was fine before we got kicked but was all over place as soon as we restarted...

Cheeky form change for the restart ;)

Hehe, figured it was 0-0 when it dropped so fair game. :o

Really enjoyed our matches, first one you were well on top but the second was pretty even, think we had the same number of shots on target with 52-48 possession. You were unlucky in front of goal, especially in the first. I missed a couple of sitters in the second though. :p Will have to have a rematch another time.

One More Solo (Man Utd) 2-1 ps3ud0 (Inter)
ps3ud0 0-1 One More Solo

Caporegime
Well played OMS - deserved to go through - couldnt score for love nor money with 2 FKs hitting the post and crossbar. Feel a bit unlucky but over the 2 games you played far better and took your chances where I couldnt. Very tight first half of first game and then it just seemed to open up a lot more - ur second goal in first game was lovely - second game was all yours to lose really...

OMS 2 - 1 ps3ud0
ps3ud0 0 - 1 OMS

Im still happy as I still can easily count how many 1v1s Ive played on all my fingers and toes - need the practise but Clubs far more fun!!!

GL dude

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well played OMS - deserved to go through - couldnt score for love nor money with 2 FKs hitting the post and crossbar. Feel a bit unlucky but over the 2 games you played far better and took your chances where I couldnt. Very tight first half of first game and then it just seemed to open up a lot more - ur second goal in first game was lovely - second game was all yours to lose really...

OMS 2 - 1 ps3ud0
ps3ud0 1 - 0 OMS

Im still happy as I still can easily count how many 1v1s Ive played on all my fingers and toes - need the practise but Clubs far more fun!!!

GL dude

Edit: Looks like you got the scores wrong in your post there Pseudo!

I was sat there scratching my head going "No, that's a draw on aggregate". Duh!!! :o

Good luck Skip, hopefully that game I played you in last night will be good practice. OMS, I'll add you on PSN if that's okay? For a few friendlies. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I'm home from 11am tomorrow and have no plans for the rest of the day. :)

So anytime at all tomorrow. I'll pop online every now and again to see if you're online but I'll definitely be on a fair bit, especially before club at 9.

Soldato
OMS 2-0 skippi90
skippi90 2-0 OMS
skippi90 1-1 OMS (3-1 AET)

As I said to skippi, I'm gutted I lost that, going into the second game knowing I only needed a goal even if I conceded 3 and I just couldn't score! :( You came back really well though skippi and you played really well in that third game even though the scoreline at 90 mins didn't reflect it. Utd's defence is a bit sluggish on the turn so Young, Agbonlahor etc were a bit much at times and you could have had more.

Caporegime
OP
OneMoreSolo 2 - 0 skippi90
skippi90 2 - 0 OneMoreSolo

Tiebreaker:
skippi90 3 - 1 OneMoreSolo (1-1 @ FT)

Extremely tense games. My hands were shaking a little more than normal. :p

GGs OMS

Tie of the tournament so far if you ask me. It had it all. :)

Back
Top Bottom