***FIFA 10 PS3 Tournament***

Soldato
First game we both had 13 shots and 8 on target.

Second game I had 16 shots 10 on target and you had 5 shots 3 on target. I felt I deserved at least one goal in the first game tbh and should have probably won more than 2-0 second time around.

That own goal in the first match has done it... no idea what happened there I had no control over that.

Good luck with the next match dude.

Caporegime
Will do! I'll be on most of today!

ps3ud0, if you go online and I'm not on just email me and I'll pop on if I can :) tomm.sinclair[at]gmail.com
Soz mate - was out all day yesterday and just catching up in the forums - forgot about this til now so will play you later today? Watching FA Cup ATM...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Don
First game we both had 13 shots and 8 on target.

Second game I had 16 shots 10 on target and you had 5 shots 3 on target. I felt I deserved at least one goal in the first game tbh and should have probably won more than 2-0 second time around.

That own goal in the first match has done it... no idea what happened there I had no control over that.

Good luck with the next match dude.

What formation were you playing btw?

Soldato
Spanked by ps3ud0.

5-0 and 4-1 I think?

Teaches me for picking a team I've never played as! Excuses excuses!

Thanks for the extra match afterwards, need to get some practise as I've only ever played vs CPU and noteven on the hardest difficulty :p

Caporegime
Soz forgot to post - yeah I think it was something like that - the second game was a lot closer than the score says (was 1-1 at HT IIRC). I got all the luck really with how the loose balls always broke in my favour and took pretty much all my chances. That diving header goal was special though (why I had to let it replay - sorry about that)

The friendly game after definitely showed that your chosen team just didnt suit your play. Think my experience as a poor Club ANY helped as I was quite happy to let you have the ball until you got in my half...

Always happy for a game - I dont play much 1v1 and it shows...

Soldato
beenom 2 - 0 jamesbcd
jamesbcd 2 - 1 beenom

is that right nom? can't remember the 2nd leg score but i know you won on aggregate :p

had a few one on ones and hit the crossbar in the first game but couldn't score. same with the second leg.. i just couldn't put them past the keeper :(

Associate
beenom 2 - 0 jamesbcd
jamesbcd 2 - 1 beenom

is that right nom? can't remember the 2nd leg score but i know you won on aggregate :p

had a few one on ones and hit the crossbar in the first game but couldn't score. same with the second leg.. i just couldn't put them past the keeper :(

Yep that's right, close games! If you'd have used the shoot button more and the pass button less, it might be a different story. :p I don't play well at all under pressure not to mention Inter's strikers are really quick. :o

Good games though, friendlies afterwards were fun too.

Caporegime
Ooh UL James.

First leg of the 2nd round between me and K1LLSW1TCH:

skippi90 0-0 K1LLSW1TCH

2nd leg to be played today.

Yep I can confirm all of that. 2nd leg to be played tonight.

Skippi 0 - 0 K1LLSW1TCH87

Hopefully I can keep a clean sheet, I'm going to need to score 1 more than you whatever the case, away goals will see you through in the event of a draw. I'm feeling a bit bunged up with a cold or something today as well so I'm preparing that excuse for if I lose later on! :p

Caporegime
OP
Yep I can confirm all of that. 2nd leg to be played tonight.

Skippi 0 - 0 K1LLSW1TCH87

Hopefully I can keep a clean sheet, I'm going to need to score 1 more than you whatever the case, away goals will see you through in the event of a draw. I'm feeling a bit bunged up with a cold or something today as well so I'm preparing that excuse for if I lose later on! :p

:p

Not sure when I'll be able to play. Have to head out for footie at about 8.15.

Will you be around before then?

Soldato
I don't play well at all under pressure
That's the excuse I use... it's true though I'm not a big game player :(

Should be on tonight if Jonny isnt, otherwise its gonna have to be Friday (out Wednesday and Thursday)

I will be at college until fairly late, so was going to catch you between 10-10.30 hopefully, you should be able to get your game in before then?

Back
Top Bottom