***FIFA 10 PS3 Tournament***

Caporegime
TBH I feel like **** so I may just crawl into bed and die when I get home :/

ps3ud0 :cool:

Wonder if you've got the same thing as me. :(

I've got a proper head cold, banging headache, earache, a really sore throat and some kind of fever thing that makes me feel boiling hot even though my skin is freezing cold! :o

GRR! :(

Caporegime
I'm home now if you're free K1LL

Sorry for the late reply now which is no use but I've been throwing up for the past half hour so don't fancy any football for the next few days until I feel better and can practice. Sorry to let you down mate and if you let me know the deadline I'll fit it in by then.

Caporegime
Hi mate,

Sorry I feel like Im messing you about, which isnt intentional, just been feeling like death since Sunday (as people who have heard me over comms can confirm :p). Im unlikely to be able to play until Friday if thats ok - if not then then Ill happily play Sunday (best day for me). Ill make sure Mondays fine too...

Skip is that ok? I dont know what the deadlines are for the second round

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Same deadline as last week. To be played by Sunday. Same goes for every other round. :)

Could we get an exception in the event that I don't get back in time to play Poly on Sunday? I'm free till Thursday night then I go home for the weekend and don't get back until late on Sunday. We can definitely get it played on Monday if we fail before then.

Caporegime
OP
Could we get an exception in the event that I don't get back in time to play Poly on Sunday? I'm free till Thursday night then I go home for the weekend and don't get back until late on Sunday. We can definitely get it played on Monday if we fail before then.

If he makes sure to play Club without fail, then sure. :)

Caporegime
Same deadline as last week. To be played by Sunday. Same goes for every other round. :)

Sorry Skip, I've been ill with swine flu all week and am only just coming back to normal. I can play our game tonight or tomorrow evening. I'll check back here a bit later on to see your response. Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom