Fifa 10 - Whos getting it?

Soldato
i cant wait for it, the trouble is fifa has always been pretty easy or rock solid - no balance (you always win 7-0's all the time on easier or lose 3-2 or something on harder).

i bet this year is impossible on all difficulties, especially seeming as i will be starting as newcastle in championship, bring on blackpool :D

Soldato
Got 09 for a tenner yesterday (mate has been telling me ALL year its better than pro evo 09) probably wont splash out on any new football games, unless i want to see soton in league one and newcastle+middlesborough in the championship :D

Soldato
OP
i liked fifa 09 on pc, but yeah they are pretty much the same (i hate the 2d paper cutout fans!)

the only reason i get it every year is because i need something to feed my football addiction.

Associate
...is the pc version usually terrible or something? Used to play Pes 09 a lot on the PC with my xbox controller and thought it was brilliant.....was all up for Fifa 10 until the discouraging comments about the pc version though....

Permabanned
...is the pc version usually terrible or something? Used to play Pes 09 a lot on the PC with my xbox controller and thought it was brilliant.....was all up for Fifa 10 until the discouraging comments about the pc version though....

Gameplay wise its okay, but it uses the same engine from 2005 and the engine that the ps2 used. EA's excuse is that the peoples pc's cant handle the console verious of fifa which of course is rubbish.

I'm really impressed with the new pro evo demo i jsut hope the online is better this year and has 2v2 groups.

Soldato
I played a football game once, about 9 years ago. I don't see the need to play the same game again, no matter how pretty the graphics are. I guess it's the same reason I never played anything but the original Halo.

Associate
Unless they start making it the same game as the console version then I'm out. From what I played of the PC demo, this is not the case. In fact it would seem EA have gone out of their way to f### up the PC experience beyond measure.
I love FIFA 10 on the PS3, it's truly a revolution in footy gaming! 100% analogue movement makes for a much more realistic experience!

I don't understand why people are even buying it on PC. Since about 1998 the PC versions have always been inferior to the console versions. I think the PC version should be boycotted so that EA get the idea that they cannot palm off PC users with this complete load of horse excrement.

Associate
Having just bought a new PC, I was looking forward to getting Fifa 10 for PC, having always previously bought it on 360.

Didn't realise it was inferior to the console version. So looks like I'll be picking it up on 360 after all. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Always been a big fan of the FIFA series since 1998 (FIFA 99 still remains to be the best one ever!), but since 2005/2006 the graphics have not really improved that much. Clearly EA no longer care for us PC users. I havent downloaded the demo so I will be buying the game next month regardless.

Associate
Is Fifa10 "Games for Windows Live"?

Are you able to play against people playing on Xbox live?

That would be the only attraction for me, as I cancelled my XBL subscription recently.

Back
Top Bottom