FIFA 19

Soldato
In stinking form, rivals is pretty much weekend league esq during the week, waaah.

Can't settle on a formation.

You using 433 @Jony27, any custom tactics?
Yeah 433-2 custom tactics are just the balanced one with 1 click to the right for width and pressure and then 1 click to the left for players in box, free kicks and corners.

Soldato
As for formations my best results are coming from 4411 with CF. Played my last few games last night with it and it seemed to suit my play style. 451 seems to be popular which essentially the same as 4411.

Will give it another go tonight and see how I get on. Does anyone bother with the pressure thing? I've put mine on press on loose ball but I can't tell much difference

Caporegime
Picked up Lemar, Kondogbia and Meunier with my rivals coins for my Fra / Ligue 1 team. Decided not to go with packs because the coins are needed. I should probably 'learn' how to trade but can't be bothered.

Need to get Hernandez & another CB, probably Kimpembe.

vWpJ3IL.png

PL team isn't looking so healthy now, but it performs really well.

Essentially get the ball to Sigurdsson, do a L1 & X to anyone, fire that ball out wide and by the time I come to cross / pass from out wide Arnautovic is in the box and Sigurdsson will be running in and the opposite winger will be at the far post too. Gol gol gol.

N28yGz3.png

Soldato
Was able to pick up Martial from Div 5 G3 coins, didn't have the balls to go for untradeable packs :p
C1tB76m.png

Also got UCL Dembele last night so flogged my normal tradeable one on the market.
Next upgrade is either GK or one of the CMs, although there's no hurry as all working well.

Permabanned
Packed Firmino and another Van Dijk, plus some other dross, sold dross/Van dijk, got OTW Alisson, CL Ox(love Ox), Martial and Davison Sanchez.

Keita injured, looks like wont be going up anytime soon. :( Gotta save up for Kante now, Dembele a bit slow.

J1FUtUb.png

Soldato
For anyone wanting OTW cards you may as well go in now, prices seem to me dropping like maaaaaad. Picked up OTW Cancelo for 83.5k and sold my IF for 67k, will gladly take that one.

Soldato
Started on this last night. Pulled Sturridge from my starter pack which is alright I guess.

Where are the FUT seasons? I cant find them anywhere and its the division 10 to 1 stuff I like...I started this cup thing where I have to play 5 games however my first games was against world class blue looking fellas.

(as you can see I don't play this a lot, apologies for the terminology)

Don
OP
Started on this last night. Pulled Sturridge from my starter pack which is alright I guess.

Where are the FUT seasons? I cant find them anywhere and its the division 10 to 1 stuff I like...I started this cup thing where I have to play 5 games however my first games was against world class blue looking fellas.

(as you can see I don't play this a lot, apologies for the terminology)

FUT rivals replaced seasons. You should be getting paired with players of a similar skill level to yourself.

Soldato
FUT Rivals isn't going to have the same relaxed feel as seasons though - expect full on try hard for the first few months of the game at the very least!

Man of Honour
Seasons wasn’t relaxed, not in Div 1 anyway! :p

It’s much better now though, Rivals is good as long as the matchmaking system works properly and it seems to at the moment.

Soldato
FUT rivals replaced seasons. You should be getting paired with players of a similar skill level to yourself.

Ohhhh damn really? Does it take into account their squad as they literally had worldies all over the pitch and mine was a mix of bronze and gold lol. I drew though so :cool:

Soldato
Seasons wasn’t relaxed, not in Div 1 anyway! :p

It’s much better now though, Rivals is good as long as the matchmaking system works properly and it seems to at the moment.
I would beg to differ, game seems to think I'm good, I just get spanked in division 6, in my placement matches I only won 1 game and drew 2 and Lost 2, that to me is division 9 at best

Soldato
Ohhhh damn really? Does it take into account their squad as they literally had worldies all over the pitch and mine was a mix of bronze and gold lol. I drew though so :cool:
Good cards doesn't always translate to a good player. Your first 5 matches were you "placement" matches and it would've put you in similar category who got the same results as you.

I'm liking Rivals right now, gives something to play for if you're bored of the AI and not interested in WL. Once you won Div1 title in previous Fifas you were just grinding it out for the 7.5k for staying on Div1.

Back
Top Bottom