FIFA 19

Associate
Just tried the shooting tutorial and it seems like best bet is to leave the timing alone - annoying when I've just spent a year doing driven shots with the double tap, it's like muscle memory now :(

Going to take time to adjust, driven shots were OP in most situations last year. Still find myself double tapping a lot in front of goal.

Definitely a positive change though, in that there's a lot more variety in types of shots this year. I hope they leave it alone and don't change it due to the moaning. In 18 it was who could score the most driven shots in a match really.

Soldato
Cheers @Quinnaay will probably wait till tomorrow to get him as I reckon he'll go down with WL selling up. Only issue with Isco is stamina.

Have had great luck with packs so far which helps. Still no where near getting the bigger players though

Soldato
I have about 100k, wanting to play 4321, not sure what to go for. Kimpembe seems fantastic so kind of want to keep him in, thinking:

Ruffier
Sidibe - Kimpembe - Bailly - Shaw
Rabiot - Brozovic - Herrera
Balde - Zaza - Perisic

Soldato
I have about 100k, wanting to play 4321, not sure what to go for. Kimpembe seems fantastic so kind of want to keep him in, thinking:

Ruffier
Sidibe - Kimpembe - Bailly - Shaw
Rabiot - Brozovic - Herrera
Balde - Zaza - Perisic

Try IF Lala for RB and Fred instead of Herrera. Got him earlier and plays well, great on the ball and can run all day.

Soldato
Just finished Lucas SBC. Needed a good sub for Isco and thought I'd try my luck with the packs anyway as I'd been pulling good players. Ended up costing me 20k which is half of the expected cost.

Soldato
Had few games tonight and I actually won 3! Granted lost 3 too but better than usual, did the rivals as wondered what swap player I'd get as expected garbage

Soldato
Been focusing on Squad Battles this week just to see how well I could do on them, and I didn’t have a set ‘online’ team before the start of the week. Finished tonight in Elite 3; I should be able to maintain that level tomorrow but don’t expect to get into Elite 2. Next week i’m Looking forward to being smashed online day and night :p

Soldato
Do we know how many divisions there are?

I'm crap at this online, won just a single game and got landed in Div 6
10, same happened to me Kenai, out of curiosity what happened in your other 4 placement matches?

I'm close to rank 3 for division 6 and sitting on gold 3 in sqaud battles, just need to maintain the levels.

Swapping to 433(4) seems to of worked for me last night, Balotelli still scores bucket loads for me, fekir is doing better now too

Last edited:
Soldato
10, same happened to me Kenai, out of curiosity what happened in your other 4 placement matches?

I'm close to rank 3 for division 6 and sitting on gold 3 in sqaud battles, just need to maintain the levels
Lost three and scabbed a draw in one.

Back
Top Bottom