** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Don
Guys, seems most are and will be up for a new league on FIFA as long as we have committed players who can guarantee the time to play and communicate with each other.
The main problems we've encountered in the past is players who have asked to participate and signed their name down only for them never to check this thread again! If your one of these people, please do not ask to be in!

For the newbies who have never been in a league, info from past leagues can be found here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11171812&postcount=1

Would be ideal to have a website dedicated the league so players can see how they're progressing but this may not be possible so it may have just have to be manually done, which I can do, people like always just need to input their scores after each game on here.

If your up for the league put your name username and gamertag down here. Would be nice on opinions of how we go about allocating teams and what star etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed up players

Username / Gamertag
Andybtsn / Andybtsn
GandyCane / Sarahbtsn
Anders0n / Ander50n
Lucifurr / Lucifurr1982
RuMp3l4$k1n / RuMp3l4$k1n
TimBrad / TimBrad
NorthstaNder / NorthstaNder
Metalface Mark / Metalface Mark
Soulja / Soulja05
lee87 / lee1187
tsinc80697 / SaintmOrt
simo182 / simo182
Tunney / Tunney
Phil99 / PhilH99
Droolinggimp / Droolinggimp
Scarecrow / The 5carecrow
R0B75 / R0B 75
Twinblade / Alex1982UK
utajoker / utajoker182
da_mic_1530 / da mic 153
NaTe / nathers
SentineL-X / SentineLxx
roboffer / SmokinMonkeyFTM
fergie128 / TartanTerrorist
Fubsy / Fubsy86
hilly / H1lleh
Gigi / GeeGeez0rz
Spikey / Spikecast
cheets64 / CHEETS
bhoya / bhoyacelt
ciyan / squimmy
Herminator / HerminatorPete
JUMPURS / JUMPURS
el_dazza /

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info

The league is created through Fifa. You sign up and it will show you everyone in the league and who you still have to play.
You only play each person once and in any order you want. If their is a person online who you haven't played yet then you can play him at anytime.
(Thanks to Lee for this little snippet of info)

Remember me and Anders0n will keep track of our leagues results and record them on Excel or whatnot and post the tables on here every now and then to show how the current standings look like.
A great help would be when you record your results on here put what league your in, remember to input the score and person you played after each match, if your opposition has done it already don't worry about doing it.

Leagues

They'll be two leagues. League A and League B. All 32 players wil be drawn randomley into these two leagues. 16 in each.

The players will battle it out for either promotion or relgation. Once all games are played the final standings will determine whether your promoted to the Premiership League, or relegated to the Championship League. Top 8 will move up, bottom 8, move down.
Again, in thesenew leagues you will then battle it our for the final standings and see if you can come out on top of your league.

Leagues

leagues.jpg

Players / Teams

teams.jpg

League Passwords/sign up

League A name = OCUK League A
Password = ocukwinner

League B name = OCUK League B
Password = ocukloser

Second League stage confirmed players

Andybtsn
Anders0n
da_mic
Tunney
roboffur
Phil99
utajoker
Lucifurr
cheets
Metalface Mark
R0B 75
lewism
Fubsy

There is no league table on FIFA for these games now, everything is administrated on here. The league table is below.

Basically add the relevant person who is in your group to add your friends list and invite them to a 5 minute game (no extra time)

Play each other TWICE (in theory home and away) whether you do this at the same time is up to you.

Season 1 League table

http://www.mywastedyouth.co.uk/ocuk/standings.php?conf=1

Season 2 League Table

http://www.mywastedyouth.co.uk/ocuk/standings.php?season=1

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone up for all 1 star teams? Had a game with dannyboy recently and it was very very good. Less team variance down the bottom too.

Just a thought.

Soldato
i'm down like a clown with a supersiduous frown! Er, i mean i'm in, gt is TimBrad :) apologies for crappy punctuation, N95's can't do everything it seems :)

Soldato
I'm in! I'll be the strongest team in the league!

(Because I'll be at the bottom holding the rest up! ha!)

Forum Name: NorthstaNder
Gamertag: NorthstaNder

As for choosing teams...I'd be reluctant to use one star teams to be honest, but how about 4 star sides? Plenty of those to choose from and should provide some decent entertainment.

Oh...and Adidas Live season Off I presume because that would give an advantage to some (like me, as I have signed up for 3 leagues)

Last edited:
Soldato
Definitely up for this
GT = SaintmOrt

Either randomise the teams with a star limit or star limit and you can pick any team

or randomise a number for every person, then go for lowest to highest and each one picks a team limited to 3 or 4 stars. Everyone gets same star level team but those lucky enough get to pick a team they personally like :)

Associate
Count me in, enjoyed the last one I took part in.

simo182/simo182

Edit - I'm not bothered how the teams are picked. I don't mind getting a random team and it makes a change from going and playing the same teams over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom