Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
Glad you like it. I put it on easy as I'm bad and don't enjoy the combat at all, it's good we have options so we can enjoy it how we want.
A few aesthetic choices I don't like, sector 5 is too bright for example, it had a lot more atmosphere in the original and with the lights it's just wrong.
I love the remake but it's also made me appreciate the original even more. I wish pre rendered backgrounds didn't die off

My memory of the original is hazy. Despite the changes I think they've done really well. The random comments from people you pass is a nice touch. Their comments really question your position as a 'terrorist'. Not sure if the original did so well in that department.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Surprised this has not been announced to be coming to the PC. Glad I played it on my PS4 Pro when it as released.

Would not mind another playthrough but it would have to be on the PC or when I grab a PS5 if they ever update it to make use of the extra resources that has.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I've just been thinking that!

Not an easy choice but all in all this was my GOTY I think. No other game put a smile on my face as much as this last year
Yeah, one of my favourite games last year for sure. Did it ever get and DLC? I stopped following it after completing and selling it.

Soldato
Would not mind another playthrough but it would have to be on the PC or when I grab a PS5 if they ever update it to make use of the extra resources that has.

My thoughts exactly, I really want to play it through again but I'd rather wait for a 60fps version on PS5.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Its a timed exclusive for 12 months. So we see if they announce anything next E3.
Will be 12 months in February. Maybe we hear something then. But I am happy with E3 time if it will be close to release.

I may install and play some FF15 on PC as I recall I never did do the dungeons that you get after completing the game.

I remember being impressed with that game on pc, but the story and boy band stuff does not exactly pull me in to start playing from the beginning again. Whereas FF7 Remake would get played every few years if I had it on PC as I like both the characters and story.

Soldato
You spent all mine when you bullied me into the CX. Managed to get another £100 off though as it dropped to 1199 within 14 days.
I'm going to take a break from AC and carry on with this game I think.
Lol@bullied. Not sure how much AC I have left but I do want to get through it. I enjoyed the FF7R demo so I'm looking forward to getting into this...along with everything else I have to play. I have enough to keep me occupied probably for the whole of 2021!

Soldato
Was Aerith always this "simple"? By simple I mean she acts like she's 5 yrs old. It's quite jarring when compared to other characters that seem to have more depth or at least comedic value.

I'm just coming to the end of chapter 9 which was a laugh. Even without next gen updates game looks great. Character models are spot on.

Soldato
Was Aerith always this "simple"? By simple I mean she acts like she's 5 yrs old. It's quite jarring when compared to other characters that seem to have more depth or at least comedic value.

I'm just coming to the end of chapter 9 which was a laugh. Even without next gen updates game looks great. Character models are spot on.

Yep

Back
Top Bottom