Final project survey help!

Soldato
Hi guys

I know a lot of new people occasionally pop up with 1 post and ask you guys to do that, but its come the time that I am working on my final year university research and development project studying the feasibility of voice-controlled web.

Would any of you kind chaps and chapettes do me the absolute solid of filling in my quick 2-minute survey?

I will be eternally grateful and give you digital cookies (not the weird kind)!

Heres the link

https://goo.gl/forms/uT1JBX9sJF7I6zLq1

Thank you!

Soldato
OP
Thank you for all of the replies guys, you are right that some of the questions felt very disjointed and out of place - I could have been more descriptive with the questions.

This is actually the second step in a three-step testing phase for the voice control, phase 1 was a focus group with a group of other students to collect a large manuscript talking about potential commands, the most frequently discussed terms for each action was ranked and used in the survey.

As I'm not using an XML based speech synthesis markup language and rather a JS library that requires pre-coded voice inputs I need to try and gauge the responses most likely to be used within a set range.

Been shocked by the amount of feedback here, had nearly 100 respondents on the survey, making for great quantitative data for development.

thank you so much.

Soldato
OP
Done whilst waiting for kettle to boil. Would be interested to see the results when they are ready if that is something you are able to share?

Sure, i will be able to share the findings, all data is anonymised so the subsequent build, design choices, implementation and final analysis will be sharable.

Thanks again guys, just hit 100 respondents, unbelievable :)

Back
Top Bottom