Final Year Dissertation / Project *Pics*

Soldato
Aww I won't be able to partake in this properly until September. Here is my undergrad one from last year though:p

15k, 22k inc Appendix!

(Only the top 4 are mine)

n202901450_33525661_530.jpg

Soldato
I can't wait until the stage I can hold a finished copy of mine. ~15 pages down, 35 to go. Got until June, fun times ahead!

Associate
mines due in on the 28th April, hoping to finish it over this weekend. 9000 word limit, 5500 written already just got results, discussion, conclusion to go. cant wait to hand it in!

Soldato
mines was 12.6k, all main body text.

however most of my research was qualitative in previous reports so i only had a two page appendice but millions of citations.

my title was : A Critical Appraisal of recruitment within the Traditional Crafts Sector.

Associate
im certainly not looking forward to my dissertation, im about to complete year 1 of a Quantity Surveying degree! think our word count has to be 20k, not all to sure

~D~

~D~

Associate
I'm currently doing my final year dissertation, it's murder (especially if you're like me and leave this till late). Mine is a 50 page limit for the report and unlimited appendices. My report currently stands at 30 pages without appendices/code. Deadline in 8 days!!

Soldato
I'm hoping to have mine finished by the end of today. Currently at ~33k words, around 10k appendix and 23k report, on the creation of a UML Diagramming Tool.

If we're doing screenshots, we should be doing them of our finished artefacts :p

~D~

~D~

Associate
Really? I have to include a user guide, lots of UML diagrams and design considerations in my appendix (and probably more I haven't considered yet)

Associate

My 16k words, 60 page dissertation. From last year, got 69 marks. Had to print and bind it twice.

Note the awesome sheets.

I'm liking the fancy binding.

I wouldn't mind doing that to mine. Does anywhere online do that? E.g you send them the .doc and they print and bind it for you.

I got a 1st on my dissertation back when i did it so i wouldn't mind having that to show it off :p

Associate
Almost finished mine too, just the conclusion and recommendations to go. Only had to do 8k words so could be worse but still glad its basically out the way now.

Associate
I did mine last year, really enjoyed doing it. It was on US ops in Afghanistan since the invasion. I kept it to about 8k words, got a 2.1 but it cost **** loads to bind.

Back
Top Bottom