Finally got my CoolIT kit..

Associate
Well after a couple of weeks hanging around the forum, asking many questions of the CoolIT guy who posts here, I decided to bite the bullet and actually do what I said I was going to do. I went ahead and purchased the following:

newbitmapimagez.jpg

As you can see I ordered the ECO240 and 3 Silent Eagles...2 for the rad and 1 for my case. Lets hope that this leads to some really nice clocks and so long Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2....you served me well

Associate
'got' implies that you already have the kit so might want to change the title to finally bought my CoolIT kit

Permabanned
Actually quite interested to see how yours turns out. I was about to pull the trigger on a 240 kit when I measured it up and found it won't fit in my Coolermaster Elite 430 (too shallow a roof means the RAM sticks are in the way - bah), so bought myself a CoolIt Vantage instead. Not many reviews have compared the 240mm rad to the Extreme's 120mm rad.

Associate
Good luck with the installation. I just got my coolit eco 240mm and it took a while to install it on aa HAF-X with 2 sythe typhoon fans.

I had to find slightly longer screws to attach the fan+rad to the top of the case (there is an extra bit of metal that the screw has to go through on the haf x for a push pull setup and the packaged screws arnt long enough).

I also has to tie the Typhoon fans to the radiator with cable ties but that ismore of a problem with the fan not letting you thread screws pointing away from the fan.

Associate
HI Andromeda - sorry bro.. I didn't realize you had the 240mm version and sorry to hear it didn't fit for you :/

Theo - if looking cool is gimmicky then sure ;) Actually, as you probably know its pretty useful information. Vantage is also setup to work with our upcoming maestro software so you can get all that info and control through a desktop app in a couple months :)

Cheers,

Barry

Back
Top Bottom