finally picked up a couple of games!

Soldato
So for my 30th my wife agreed to pick me up a couple of games, I've always been interested in playing a full D&D game but the social aspect and numbers required has always stopped me.

So for my 30th while in London we popped into orcs nest and left with pandemic (something I've heard a lot of good things about) and D&D wrath of ashardalon for both the coop aspect but also solo and the number of figures included.

Finally we picked up dungeon! For our 7 year old as a simple starter game for all of us to play (maybe introduce her to the others at some point too)

The other side for wrath of ashardalon is I have always loved aircraft/revel kits but stopped due to kids and its a good chance to get back into painting but somthing different with miniatures. Also picked up an army painter starter set to try with but need a few more brushes and a mixing try.

Planning to give pandemic a go tonight once the kids are in bed and going to start some painting tomorrow while they are at school/nursery.

Wish me luck :)

Soldato
OP
Just finished our first game of Dungeon and it was great fun, felt a bit sorry for my daughter who was doing well then got crushed by a monster and had to start again.

Lookin forward to giving pandemic a go now :)

Back
Top Bottom