finance books / podcasts

Soldato
ive just watched a podcast on youtube and before i go spending time on reading any books or watching any more podcasts on finance, is there anything in these books that you cant simply learn by just browisng forums or youtube. anybody who writes a book will want to make money so are going to big it up regardless of weather its correct information or not! the podcast i just watched was called

No. 1 Finance Author: Do This To Become A Millionaire On A £25,000 Salary​

im have been saving for years, but nothing was in anything other than a couple of standard bank accounts / saving accounts. only started my pension 2 years ago which im very angry about as i missed all that free money from work. i have quite abit of free time so if there is anything i can legit learn from podcasts or books im interested but i dont want to go spending a lot of time on something thats just filled with a load of incorrect information

its abit of both, i want to make sure im making decent choices now so when i retire i dont die from cold come the first winter.

as for only starting my pension 2 years ago, i opted out when it was first set up, me been a retard didnt think about it and decided at the time id rather have that money there and then and save it my self, so i suppose i do still have the money, i just dont have the other half from my employer...

Back
Top Bottom