Finding a good FREE site?

Associate
Hi guys, im starting up a multi gaming clan/group, can anyone point me in the direction of a really good free site to use? wanting a site with a forum if not just a forum.

Also is there any photoshop wiz kids out there who would'nt mind doing me a small favour? I can pay in booze or sweeties lol

Associate
OP
bf3 borderlands2 dead island, co-op stuff and online shooters, were looking at buying our own server for bf4 if the games any good like :)

Associate
OP
nah don't bother with it, don't like to pay if I don't have to, these things will change in the summer getting married in june so funds are just not there. We use Skype :) r1pjawx241 is me :)

Associate
I did this once before, had a server with phpbb running on it, free domain and free web hosting. It's a pretty good host but can be a little slow at times and web space usage and bandwidth obviously, but can't really complain as its free.
http://www.000webhost.com/
You can also host a website and a forum off it like you asked in OP :)

Associate
OP
I did this once before, had a server with phpbb running on it, free domain and free web hosting. It's a pretty good host but can be a little slow at times and web space usage and bandwidth obviously, but can't really complain as its free.
http://www.000webhost.com/
You can also host a website and a forum off it like you asked in OP :)

Cool cheers will try that one too, tried wixx, not so good trying freeforums.net atm seems ok but very limited. I did have a pretty good one donkeys ago but a friend did most of it so I don't remember anything :S

Associate
Cool cheers will try that one too, tried wixx, not so good trying freeforums.net atm seems ok but very limited. I did have a pretty good one donkeys ago but a friend did most of it so I don't remember anything :S
Its pretty simple to setup, you just need to know how to use FTP and some mySQL bits, if you do decide to go for my option and get stuck, just PM me or add on steam "freddie589" :)

Soldato
You need teamspeak 100%, this i am sure, you dont need to pay for it, there are 1) many free ones that you can join, 2) you can host your own if any one of you guys have a semi-decent stable internet connection.

You dont need a website unless you are serious about starting a clan, in which case you need both paid hosting and a proper teamspeak server, and game servers, but that is dependent on which game you are playing etc.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Its pretty simple to setup, you just need to know how to use FTP and some mySQL bits, if you do decide to go for my option and get stuck, just PM me or add on steam "freddie589" :)

Will do cheers mate :)

That's the one im having a bash at now, its ok so far I spose.

You need teamspeak 100%, this i am sure, you dont need to pay for it, there are 1) many free ones that you can join, 2) you can host your own if any one of you guys have a semi-decent stable internet connection.

You dont need a website unless you are serious about starting a clan, in which case you need both paid hosting and a proper teamspeak server, and game servers, but that is dependent on which game you are playing etc.

Nah its not really a clan more of a group of knuckle heads lol, maybe if we do get a server i'll go down that road but that's a way of yet tbh.

Back
Top Bottom