First Bike (cruser)

Associate
Hey, well i still have a good few months to go untill im 17 but im starting to think about getting a bike.

The only bike experence ive had is a 125 white knuckle from quadzilla which i sold last year :(, but ive been looking around and ive fallen in love with the cruser type bikes and there is one inparticular i really like and thats the yamaha dragster 125 and i could pick a very good one up for around £1500-£1700 but has anyone here owned one of these to give me some views?.

If anyone has any suggestions on what other bikes that are out there i would be interested :D.

I also have a question... would i be able to get somthing like a 250 and restrict it and at which age would i be able to derestrict it?

Thanks ;)

Associate
I also have a question... would i be able to get somthing like a 250 and restrict it and at which age would i be able to derestrict it?

You can only learn on a bike with an engine up to 125cc. After you pass your test you can get a restricted bike.

Soldato
and ive fallen in love with the cruser type bikes and there is one inparticular i really like and thats the yamaha dragster 125

Good man, not enough young 'uns into cruisers. Also, good call on the yam, they're the best makers of jap cruisers. I've just sold an XV535 Virago, and now ride an XV1600 Wildstar; both are Yamahas.

Back
Top Bottom