First Build

It would go well with a 13th gen i5 or AMD equivalent.
Yiu need to decide whether you want a DDR4 or DDR5 board.

What resolution are you playing (I'd suggest 1440max) at and what's your budget?

As all motherboards since easily 10 years back are supporting mentioned card's PCIe format, my suggestion is to bring it back to where you took it from

Last edited:
it was an eBay prebuilt not sure about the specs

You have a prebuilt so one of the best ways to prep and learn for a new build is to take the old one apart. Whilst taking it apart you can have a look and see what parts you already have and some of it may be worthwhile re-using. Things like storage drives are always worth keeping and reusing but the psu will most likely be junk. We dont know but get a screwdriver , watch some videos and start tinkering.

You have a prebuilt so one of the best ways to prep and learn for a new build is to take the old one apart. Whilst taking it apart you can have a look and see what parts you already have and some of it may be worthwhile re-using. Things like storage drives are always worth keeping and reusing but the psu will most likely be junk. We dont know but get a screwdriver , watch some videos and start tinkering.
so the CPU from the prebuilt is a i7 10700 would that work with the new build

Back
Top Bottom