First motor bike dilema

Soldato
Basically got my CBT next week ive decided when i pass that im gonna get my bike. The thing is im planning on doing my direct access after i pass my CBT so that entitles me to a big bike as soon as i pass that.
Thing is ive been really recommended by 4 out of 5 bike trainers to go get a 125cc bike first and get some road experience.
Im more than happy to do as im in no rush but theres a honda hornet taunting me:p anyway the 125cc bike ive chosen is a Honda 125cc XR.

So anyway this will be my first bike which one should i pick:
Honda 125cc XR
Honda 600cc Hornet

Im leaning towards getting the 125cc and in a couple years at most ill get my dream bike the Hornet.

Soldato
OP
Im 24 today :D

I could get the hornet but i wont be able to get after my cbt as i wont be able to use it until ive done my direct access. Could i get it restricted or is there no point?

Soldato
OP
This is such a hard decision for me, whenever i tell people that im thinking of going with 125cc to begin with instead of a big bike they say thats a smart move. Its only one trainer and you lot from the internet thats telling me to get a hornet.
At the moment i got just over £3000 so im not even sure i could even afford a descent hornet, well infact what do you guys think of these:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/results/usedbikes/postcode/ta66dz/radius/30/make/honda/model/hornet/quicksearch/true?logcode=q

Back
Top Bottom