first time user

Associate
I'm looking at watercooling but have no idea where to start. I like the all in one units but do they make a huge difference to noise and coooling. Are they easy to fit, do you need to take the motherboard out to mount it.
I have a 92mm fan in my case with wider holes for a bigger fan but they are about 110mm apart. Is this for a 120mm fan?

Associate
imo, allin ones are simpler as in a no brainer to fit but will never compete with a custom loop, i think most will compaqre performance of an all in one unit to a top aircooled system with custom loops in various steps above that again

in all honesty if you read a few threads and guides here a custom loop isnt hard to fit and much more satifying.

do some research on the parts and sizes available and how many components you will be cooling

most systems you will need to fit with a backplate behind the mobo. to anchor your water block fixings i think depends on acces in your case and your mobo i guess

Associate
custom loops are better but using a all in one for your first water build would help you get to grips with it.

What you after sweet temps are just silence?

Back
Top Bottom