Fitting - 90 degree elbow in green

Associate
Hi.

Recently I start build custom water system on my old good Thermaltake Mozart TX.
And Im looking for 90 (or two 45) degree elbow but in green.

I know that Primochill SX series have UV green fittings. But its hard (or almost not possible) to get them in UK. And delivery from US is £25-£75.

I want to ask do anyone here know any other company who make fittings/elbows in green? Or where I can buy mentioned above Primochill SX green parts in Europe?

Yes, I know I can buy any part and paint them in green :> This is last what I will be consider :D
Thx for any help.

Associate
OP
Barrow have green caps for hard tube compression fittings, but their adapters are still black, white, chrome and gold.

Indeed. I also dig into aliexpress. Barrow and Bykski have elbows in different colours, but not green. For hard fitting I will be using EK. I just like them ;)
But elbows are hm... problematic:)

Ofc also second "last solution " will be bend tubes... but as this will be my first hard tube system, I prefer to keep 90 degree fittings :) Just for now. Maybe after another few hundreds of movies How to bend tube... I will change mind:)

Soldato
Bending tubes is nowhere near as tricky as you'd think. You still have to ensure your measurements are accurate to use elbow fittings anyway so it's not too much more to factor in a bend radius. Grab a bending mandrel kit to assist with the actual bends if need be.

Associate
OP
Bending tubes is nowhere near as tricky as you'd think. You still have to ensure your measurements are accurate to use elbow fittings anyway so it's not too much more to factor in a bend radius. Grab a bending mandrel kit to assist with the actual bends if need be.

In each day my mind is closer to this solution. In project I need hm... 10? elbows and 2x fittings. On ali Barrow green tube 16mm 50cm is in price of one elbow... Even if I make looots of mistakes with bending. Total cost is still on side of creating bends.
Maybe its time...

Man of Honour
I did my first hardline tubing last year and it's easier to do than you would think if you have the proper kit and watch some guides. I messed up the first bend a bit but after that knew what to expect and got the rest right. It's very satisfying knowing that you did it all yourself and look much neater than having elbows and fittings instead of a nice continuous bend.

Associate
OP
In short - if someone looking for green elbow - Only Primochill SX UV series from US (sad that they are not sell in EU or rest of word)

And.. time to make big step for me...and start bending tubes :D Full forum post for that modding soon on correct section of this forum. :)

Thank you all for advice and support :D

Associate
OP
I did my first hardline tubing last year and it's easier to do than you would think if you have the proper kit and watch some guides. I messed up the first bend a bit but after that knew what to expect and got the rest right. It's very satisfying knowing that you did it all yourself and look much neater than having elbows and fittings instead of a nice continuous bend.

pastymuncher you have absolutely right about satisfaction after that :)

My first "strange shape" bend :) and also my first bend in life :)

mxS9MkGl.jpg

HLKqeRSl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Monsoon do green but nowhere list them.

Iirc you visualize where two tubes intersect, mark the centre then from that mark half dia of the tube towards the inside or outside of the bend.

I had all my mandrels screwed to some mdf

Man of Honour
@Rudra Very nice bends there, just make sure to put a chamfer on the ends of the pipe before connecting to the fittings or they will likely take chunks out of the O-rings. This may be a silly question but isn't that the outlet of the pump that you are connecting it to?

Associate
OP
@Rudra Very nice bends there, just make sure to put a chamfer on the ends of the pipe before connecting to the fittings or they will likely take chunks out of the O-rings. This may be a silly question but isn't that the outlet of the pump that you are connecting it to?

f...k.... So this time I give advice.. never start to do something with modding pc when you have 38.5C fever :D You have totaly RIGHT!! :D Now I will hide under rock of shame....:rolleyes:

and remove that photo with res and pump :p

Back
Top Bottom