Flight Sim: Monitor recommendation please

Associate
Hi all

I recently bought a Refract Gaming Indigo PC that I use to run my flight sim software (MSFS 2020 & Xplane 12) using my Mac Book for all my other needed.

The Refract Indigo runs an Nvidea 4080 and I am looking recommendations for a a monitor that would compliment my ‘flight sim’ only experience.

Budget isn’t too big a concern thankfully.

All guidance greatly received..

Thanks again, Bob

Like Jabski said you may want to look into one of the 49" ultra wide screen monitors if you have space on your desk for one. Would be very immersive.

The Refract Indigo runs an Nvidea 4080 and I am looking recommendations for a a monitor that would compliment my ‘flight sim’ only experience.

For sims you want an ultrawide monitor. There's a 57" 2x4k (7680x2160) 32:9 monitor, the Acer Predator Z57, that's just been showcased at Computex.

Hi all .. thank you so much for all the feedback and am now focusing my attention on ultrawide monitors. Something im confused about is the compatibility of my Nvidea 4080 Super graphics card with an AMd FreeSync Premium Pro monitor like the Samsung 57" G95NC Neo G9. The G95NC is my front runner at the moment but am worried about mixing a Nvidea card with an AMd FreeSync monitor. Any thoughts please? Thanks again, Bob

Do apologise if I seam to highjack this thread but could anyone post some screen shots of cockpit view from 49", trying to see how clear things are compare to 4k for example. Considering the Samsung G9 as currently using 2x27 1080p which gives 3440x1080 32:9 and love the aspect ratio.

Back
Top Bottom