Flood of new TLDs

Soldato
With the massive flood of new top level domains coming out this year, has anyone preregistered any, or plan to? The .guru ones I was too late for...

Before you say, I was planning on getting the "dating" ones as these would be nice to sit on. Like mydating.guru and all that, since online dating market is worth a bucket load.

Skipped that lot already released and just preregistered some from the next wave being released, which are:

https://iwantmyname.com/domains/new-gtld-domain-extensions

Not many...

Some fun to be had with the new domains though. :D

Soldato
OP
Sometimes i wish they didn't!

hahahha

I love that pofisfullof.wales

evident error, but still, chortled. :D

I've preregistered www.it.management along with several others. You'll have to be damn quick to get on to the ones we've all now registered above (non paid) as it is more like a notification "you can get it now" - I really hope I can swing some of them, I have some beauties!

Not like the ones above though. You beasts.

Soldato
OP
Should be the same as a .com domain really... I think. So like 30quid? I'd imagine. I just prereg'd some that I had to pay for and they were c.$39 each. Those are due for release sooner, so they'll automatically try and get them for me and then if they fail due to a quicker domain broker or whatever you call them, they'll refund me.

Back
Top Bottom