flubit - how they do it

Soldato
They get DSR returns/a-grade stock from other companies that can't/wont sell it as new, pay knock-down price, then sell to you as new.

At least that is my anecdotal evidence judging from the state of the last two items I've received - a DAB radio that had obviously been used - scratches all over, dust in screw holes, writing on the manual :rolleyes:, and a kids toy with the sealed plastic broken open.

Really not impressed and looks very shady.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm sure the OP would disagree with you.

Quite. I'm sure he means they don't *intentionally* sell used items. I have photographic evidence that suggests this happens, though. I also found a flubit/"dibs" (lol filter) story on hukd that is similar to my flubit/amazon one.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
do you mean warranty or just general rights? It won't affect your DSR rights or statutory rights under soga. Warranty - depends if retailer or manufacturer backed...

Soldato
OP
Flubit offered a 6% discount on a headset lol. Not a massive saving but still a saving.

Any one know how long their 'standard' delivery is? Who is the warranty with, is it with Flubit? And are all items brand new?

Cheers

Warranties are item specific...

Back
Top Bottom